Hello School Partner,

It’s been a year since we combined CSO Research and MBA Focus to create GradLeaders; I am writing to update you on our progress and plans for the future. Our team has accomplished a tremendous amount this year.

Here are a few highlights: 

  • 92% reduction in urgent CSO System defects over the past year
  • 24% growth post-merger in our technical and support teams
  • Defined a new Service Request Process
  • Established consistent communications through newsletters and webinars
  • Redesigned our GradLeaders Career Center student interface to be used on mobile devices
  • Launched a new GradLeaders Recruiting platform to connect students with their dream jobs

I am excited to share important elements of our go-forward strategy and current technology roadmap plans. 

  • The CSO System will continue to be supported and enhanced at least through the summer of 2018.
  • All of the current functionality in the CSO System will be included in GradLeaders Career Center.
  • 80% of CSO System’s functionality is already a part of GradLeaders Career Center and a portion of the remaining 20% of functionality has already been completed and the rest is on the roadmap for completion well in advance of the 2017-18 academic year.

A number of enhancements to the CSO System will be released this summer, including: 

  • Dramatically improved email platform functionality and updated email templates
  • New Real Resume solution for converting files to PDF and an improved tool for PDF merging
  • Additional survey tool enhancements

We know you want your students to have access to as many opportunities as possible, while maintaining discipline and control in the process. With that in mind, we are launching two other new CSO System features. GradLeaders Recruiting Database Inclusion and MultiPost Job Network Integration will make it even easier for your students to be offered jobs from our trusted corporate partners. These new features will: 

  • Deliver more relevant, appropriate jobs for your school and students
  • Ensure jobs that flow into your job board are targeted, filtered, reviewed and approved by GradLeaders internally before you review and approve them
  • Make it even easier for your students to share their job-seeker profile and career services-approved resume with these trusted recruiters
  • Give your students control over visibility to employers at their own discretion

Your school’s jobs and contacts are yours – these new features won’t change that; you can still manage and control your school’s jobs and contacts. The CSO System (and GradLeaders Career Center) are private, secure databases of your contacts and data. This information is not shared among our network of schools.

Our team has worked hard this year, all in an effort to continue to provide value to our partners. This great momentum will continue. Here are examples of further progress you can look for soon: 

  • Phase 3 and 4 of our IxD project will include a new mobile interface for recruiters and career service staff
  • Access to a new customer support portal will provide visibility into your open cases and projects
  • A bigger-and-better combined User Conference in May 2017 with tracks for CSO System and GradLeaders Career Center users
  • An all-new Campus Connections Conference to connect our school partners with our corporate partners
  • And dozens of other new technology enhancements already on the roadmap for 2017 and beyond

In summary, it’s been a great year of progress and we are accelerating from here!

Look for an update on specific release dates for all of these features in future communications. If you have any immediate questions or thoughts, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself, your CRM, or our Customer Success Team!

Again, thank you for your continued partnership.

Jack Gainer, CEO